Sunday, November 11, 2007

My reflection

Theme: How we Express ourselves.
Title: I believe, you believe
Central Idea: The beliefs and cultures are conveyed through rituals, celebration, the arts and the way people live their lives.

* Our beliefs
* Beatrix Potter
* Haiku "God's Love"
* Religion project
* Expo
* Field trips

Reflection: On this topic I had done a lot of things. I wrote about what I believed in when I was small. Also we wrote about a girl with a strong imagination named Beatrix Potter and we paste it to our blog.

We had an activity to make a Haiku about God's Love.

And I did a religion information about Buddhism.

Then I did the Expo which is a project about Buddha in a board me and my group is making a lot of information in we presented the information to the other class.

And then we had a field trip to Istiqlal mosque. Meanwhile after we went to Istiqlal mosque we went to Cathedral church. we looked the items that could make us hurt. We had a lot of info there. When were done we went to the bus and go back to school.

1 comment:

Jane Ross said...

7/10 A good effort Andrew.